The Medicare Program rates all health and prescription drug plans each year, based on a plan’s quality and performance.
Medicare Star Ratings help you know how good a job our plan is doing. You can use these Star Ratings to compare our plan’s performance to other plans.
The two main types of Star Ratings are:
- An Overall Star Rating that combines all of our plan’s scores.
- Summary Star Rating that focuses on our medical or our prescription drug services.
Some of the areas Medicare reviews for these ratings include:
- How our members rate our plan’s services and care.
- How well our doctors detect illnesses and keep members healthy.
- How well our plan helps our members use recommended and safe prescription medications.
Health Choice Generations HMO SNP – H5587 | 2018 Medicare Star Ratings*
For 2018, Health Choice Generations HMO SNP received the following Overall Star Rating from Medicare
We received the following Summary Star Rating for Health Choice Generations HMO SNP’s health/drug plan services:
Health Plan Services
Drug Plan Services
3 1/2 stars
|The number of stars shows how well our plan performs.|
|5 stars – excellent|
|4 stars – above average|
|3 stars – average|
|2 stars – below average|
|1 star – poor|
Learn more about our plan and how we are different from other plans at www.medicare.gov. You may also contact us 7 days a week from 8:00 a.m. to 8:00 p.m. Local time at 800-656-8991 (toll-free) or 711 (TTY). Current members please call 800-656-8991 (toll-free) or 711 (TTY).