The Medicare Program rates all health and prescription drug plans each year, based on a plan’s quality and performance.
Medicare Star Ratings help you know how good a job our plan is doing. You can use these Star Ratings to compare our plan’s performance to other plans.
The two main types of Star Ratings are:
- An Overall Star Rating that combines all of our plan’s scores.
- Summary Star Rating that focuses on our medical or our prescription drug services.
Some of the areas Medicare reviews for these ratings include:
- How our members rate our plan’s services and care.
- How well our doctors detect illnesses and keep members healthy.
- How well our plan helps our members use recommended and safe prescription medications.
Steward Health Choice Generations HMO SNP – H5587 | 2018 Medicare Star Ratings*
For 2018, Steward Health Choice Generations HMO SNP received the following Overall Star Rating from Medicare
We received the following Summary Star Rating for Steward Health Choice Generations HMO SNP’s health/drug plan services:
Health Plan Services
Drug Plan Services
3 1/2 stars
|The number of stars shows how well our plan performs.|
|5 stars – excellent|
|4 stars – above average|
|3 stars – average|
|2 stars – below average|
|1 star – poor|
Learn more about our plan and how we are different from other plans at www.medicare.gov. You may also contact us 7 days a week from 8:00 a.m. to 8:00 p.m. Local time at 800-656-8991 (toll-free) or 711 (TTY). Current members please call 800-656-8991 (toll-free) or 711 (TTY).